- Adrenal gland & paraganglia
- Anus & perianal
- Autopsy & forensics
- Bladder, ureter & renal pelvis
- Bone & joints
- Bone marrow neoplastic
- Bone marrow nonneoplastic
- Chemistry, toxicology & urinalysis
- CNS nontumor
- CNS tumor
- Hanes Men#039;s 3-Pack X-Temp Performance Cool Regular Boxer Br
- Prostate gland & seminal vesicles
- Salivary glands
- Skin melanocytic tumor
- Skin nonmelanocytic tumor
- Skin nontumor
- Small intestine & ampulla
- New Balance Minimus 10V3 Trail Running Shoes Blue Pink Women#03
- Stains & CD markers
- Testis & epididymis
- Thyroid & parathyroid
- Transfusion medicine
- Vulva, vagina & female urethra
Dr. Pernick talks about why you should sign up and use the new Worldwide Pathologist Directory
Our mission is to provide useful professional information to practicing pathologists and laboratory personnel, through our textbook, in 15 seconds or less. Click here for patient related inquiries.
This is a free, no registration website - we are entirely supported by advertising. You can link to any website page, but you CANNOT copy paragraphs or pages to your website or publication without permission. Search our pages with your browser's search features or the Search box above. We do not ask for personal information or make personal information available to advertisers. Our editorial content is free of commercial influence. Banners on this and other pages are advertisements. Links are to our content, to references or for advertisers. We do NOT exchange links.
Dr. Pernick, Alyssa, Amal, Ann, Brady, Dennis, Erin, Jessica, Kelli, Kelly, Kristi, Latonia, Ngoc, Laura, Leah, Rosie, Roxanne, Samantha, Sreela and Stefani are here to help you. Our goal is exceptional customer service. We are proud of the numerous testimonials we receive, both from pathologists and advertisers.
Contact us at (248) 646-0325 with any questions.